We use the information we collect about you to maximise the products and services that we provide to you.
We respect the privacy and confidentiality of the information provided by you and adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles & GDPR.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so. However, it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it. You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Collection of personal information
- contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
- date of birth;
- demographic information such as postcode;
- preferences and opinions;
- business ideas; and
- any other information requested on this Site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
Your opting for free materials: We offer a range of free materials and training on this site that requires you to provide your name and email address. By doing so you accept that we may add you to our weekly newsletter, marketing emails and other communications from our business. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time. You also accept that we may then use this data to perform remarketing activities such as google remarketing and Facebook ads.
Your purchase of our products: If you elect to purchase one of our paid products or services we will securely store any personal information provided in our CRM system Infusionsoft (including encrypted credit card details) and by completing your purchase you accept that we may add you to our weekly newsletter, marketing emails and other communications from our business. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time. You will be able to securely change your payment options and membership site password as required.
Your opinion and feedback: We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping;
- for market research and business development including website development;
- for marketing including direct marketing;
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you;
- to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you; and
- for data analytics purposes.
3. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We do not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information.
We will never disclose your personal details to a third party except the necessary information required by providers of products or services you have purchased or to protect the rights, property or safety of our business, our customers or third parties or if required by law.
We may disclose personal information to:
- credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where you fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you – which may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia; and
- third parties to collect and process data including but not limited to Google Analytics – which may include parties that store data outside of Australia.
4. Your rights and controlling your personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email or complete this form. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Be Forgotten: You have a right to request to be forgotten (or completely removed from our Customer Management System Infusionsoft). If you want to do this you may click the unsubscribe link in our emails, request at email@example.com or complete this form.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian or GDPR Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us using the details below or fill out this form.
se use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
5. Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
No information transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our website, and we regularly update our security measures in light of current technologies.
6. Cookies & Web Beacons
We use web beacons on this Site from time to time. Web beacons or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitors’ behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page.
For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
We use Google Analytics and similar software and services to collect and process your data from time to time. Information about how Google uses your data is located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners or any other URL which Google may provide from time to time.
7. Links to other websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites of interest. We do not have any control over those websites.
Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
If K & A Hocking Holdings Pty Ltd make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
For any questions or notice, please contact our Data Protection & Privacy Officer Kathryn Hocking at:
K & A Hocking Holdings Pty Ltd ACN 606 110 909 atf the K & A Hocking Family Trust ABN 42 792 253 422
c/- Willoughbys Finance Accounting & Taxation 225 Fullarton Road Eastwood SA 5063
Updated: 22nd May 2018